The Top Casino Banking Methods
The range of options provided to clients for processing deposits and withdrawals are a hallmark of the most competitive online betting establishments.
Gambling websites that are able to provide a wide variety of choices to select from also have an edge over their competitors who are unable to offer as many banking options to visitors.
It is worth noting that certain choices are more widespread than others. What's more, the rapid development of technology also means that additional means of payment are constantly being made available.
The Best Casino Banking Methods - Most Commonly Used Options
As noted above, the variety of payment options continues to grow along with technological strides that occur within the virtual betting sector.
However, certain casino banking methods tend to be widely preferred by clients of betting establishments. And as a result, they are also usually offered by gambling websites which may offer a limited number of options.
Examples of some of the best casino banking methods in this category include:
- Bank Transfer: This option is one which tends to be widely available even at gambling websites which may offer options which are somewhat limited. It is considered to be especially secure and happens to be a firm favorite among fans of online betting as a result.
- Credit and Debit Cards: Among the most traditional means of processing payments, they are offered by the majority of gambling websites.
Common examples you can expect to find are MasterCard and Visa.
However, the most competitive websites may also permit the use of additional options such as American Express, Maestro, Solo and Visa Electron.
- E-Wallets: The main benefit of electronic wallets is the convenience they provide since no personal details are required to process a transaction.
The most popular options you are likely to come across include: Ecopayz, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill.
The Best Casino Banking Methods - Less Common Options
Payment options in this category happen to be those which are relatively recent, compared to those in the above category. Examples include:
- Cryptocurrencies: The first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was actually made available in 2009 - a decade and a half after the launch of the virtual betting sector (in 1994).
Until then gambling websites and their clients had relied on traditional currencies. However, its numerous advantages such as privacy, instant payments and freedom from restrictions imposed on national currencies, quickly made it a firm favorite among fans of online gambling.
Virtual betting establishments soon realised that permitting the use of this new form of currency would enable them to entice clients through their virtual doors.
While Bitcoin remains the most popular in this category, certain wagering establishments may also accept Ethereum or Litecoin as well.
- Mobile Payment Options: One of the latest means of payment currently introduced to the online gambling sector, mobile payments enable you to make deposits to your account by charging a set amount to your monthly phone bill or by deducting it from the available credit on your phone.
The main benefits of this payment option include the ability to process deposits without the need to provide any sensitive information and the fact that they will be paid instantly.
However, it is impossible to process withdrawals using this means. It is also worth noting that the amounts you are permitted to deposit are rather limited.
Such payments are generally processed via providers such as Boku, Payforit and Zimpler.
Other Important Considerations
- Deposits and Withdrawal Conditions: It is worth noting that deposit and withdrawal times may vary depending on the establishment you happen to be registered at and depending on your payment option of choice as well.
Different online betting websites also set maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts for different payment options.
Paying close attention to these set periods and limits are important to ensure you are able to select the option which works best for you.
- Bonuses: Certain gambling websites actually provide bonuses to clients who select certain payment options.
Online establishments which also accept Bitcoin are particularly renowned for providing generous welcome bonuses which often surpass those available to clients who use fiat to fund their accounts.