The Best Casino Software Developers
A significant part of the time you will spend as a client of an online gambling establishment will most likely be spent playing the games in its collection.
Hence, paying close attention to the casino software developers your wagering establishment of choice relies on is highly recommended since they are primarily responsible for determining your experience in this regard.
As a result, the presence of the logos of providers which enjoy a reputation for high-quality games, are often a hallmark of a top tier gambling website
or one which adheres to high standards.
Casino Software Developers: Most Popular Providers
Organisations in this category include those which have been in operation from the inception of the online gambling sector and have forged a reputation for providing games of high quality and fairness.
Examples of such casino software developers include:
- Betsoft: In spite of the prominence of some of the most successful brands such as Microgaming, Playtech and Netent, Betsoft has succeeded in making a name for itself with its entertaining games and characteristic playful graphics.
The provider which was launched in 2006 has since gone on to win several awards and currently counts numerous reputable establishments as its clients.
Examples of titles produced by this game provider include: Bamboo Rush, Gold Canyon and Spinfinity Man.
- Microgaming: Having been present since the very beginning of the online wagering sector, Microgaming is considered to be one of the foremost providers which remains highly sought after by top tier virtual gambling establishments.
The provider has an extensive games collection of over 700 games and is also known for its prolific production of games on a monthly basis.
Examples of some of Microgaming's most popular titles include: Big Bad Wolf, Hound Hotel and The Finer Reels of Life.
- Netent: Launched in 1996, Netent boasts 200 titles in its collection and also counts on its experience gained from having been one of the earliest pioneers in the online gambling sector.
The provider has also earned a reputation for producing games with graphics of outstanding quality as well as cutting edge features.
Examples of its most popular offerings include: Gonzo's Quest™, Lost Relics™ and Starburst™.
- Playtech: Founded in Tartu, Estonia in 1999, Playtech is currently the world's largest casino software developer. Its offerings which can be accessed from a single account across all viable platforms, are highly sought after by several top tier virtual gambling establishments.
Some of Playtech's most popular offerings include: American Dad, Baywatch and Green Lantern.
Casino Software Developers: Emerging Providers
The continuous evolution of the online betting sector, means that several software developers are constantly being launched to cater to online casino platforms which are constantly increasing in number.
The organizations listed here belong to this category of providers with a rapidly growing reputation due to the excellent quality of the games they produce.
- Elk Studios: Launched in 2013, this provider prides itself on its ability to push boundaries and its mobile focused content for visitors to virtual gambling establishments.
The organization which is also known for its boldly colored graphics, has provided popular offerings such as Hit It Big, Joker Gems and Platooners.
- Yggdrasil Gaming: Also launched in 2013, Yggdrasil Gaming has forged a reputation for being one of the most reputable new arrivals in the virtual gambling industry.
The provider is particularly known for its games with a versatile style of graphics as well as its ability to ensure a seamless experience thanks to its HTML5 supported iSense technology which enables clients to swap devices without any interruptions.
Examples of the most popular offerings provided by this organization include: Double Dragons, Seasons and Superheroes.
Additional Games Providers
In addition to the examples mentioned above, there are also several reputable games providers that cater to online casino platforms.
A number of them have also contributed to the technological strides within the sector.
- Evolution Gaming: The Malta-based company which was launched in 2006 is specifically known for the role it has played in transforming the live online wagering experience.
Innovative features its games provide include live interaction and device optimized interfaces.
Evolution Gaming's most popular games include titles such as Dream Catcher, Live Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em and Live Three Card Poker.
- Dragonfish: Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and certified by Ecogra, this organization which was established in 2007 is known for its focus on providing mobile solutions for casino platforms.
Its most popular offerings include: Deal or No Deal, Nightmare on Elm Street and Treasure Street.